Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well hello..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks for your welcomes chaps, nope not a spy :rolleyes: just thought I would come and see the other side

Welcome Dave. Its way better here mate. Even our moderators, allow me to introduce you to Gavina...

denise_milani_be_15_by_danibeam-d4fq2g4.jpg

She loves her gadgets, and long walks in the park. And she don't like swearing or WFP vs trad arguments. So if you are good she'll let you play with her baffle tanks. :thumbsup:

Which reminds me,...I think its about time 'Gavina' and I had another Moderators meeting............./emoticons/wink.png

Welcome Dave. Its way better here mate. Even our moderators, allow me to introduce you to Gavina...
denise_milani_be_15_by_danibeam-d4fq2g4.jpg

She loves her gadgets, and long walks in the park. And she don't like swearing or WFP vs trad arguments. So if you are good she'll let you play with her baffle tanks. :thumbsup:
One for the bank :whistle:

hi and welcome daveG to the party er forum for windowcleaners well I think thats what its for...I mean ..some people actually do clean windows...:balloondance:

Back