Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Lazy Apparently

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

"Oh, you're not using your ladder and you're making a mess with all that water everywhere."

My health and safety blah blah blah.

"That's a lazy way of cleaning my windows."

Would you prefer it if I fell off the said ladder, would you be getting better value for money?

Stuck up cow. Got a £10 tip though :) haha **** em

At least you got a tip so fair play to you. /emoticons/wink.png

"Oh, you're not using your ladder and you're making a mess with all that water everywhere."

My health and safety blah blah blah.

"That's a lazy way of cleaning my windows."

Would you prefer it if I fell off the said ladder, would you be getting better value for money?

Stuck up cow. Got a £10 tip though :) haha **** em

yeah crazy woman but im on the ladder and the amount of people i here say that WFP is not cleaning windows is unreal.i just laff and say if its done right and by someone who knows what there doing its good.

Lol jk!

Its not lazy is it, I mean, fine, going up and down a ladder on one house fair play, but when you go up and down a ladder 100+ times a day!

Just tell them, see if they can do that, go up and down a ladder 100 times a day see what they say!

You may find wfp on some jobs can be just as knackering if not more so than trad. Also waving a frigging wfp about all day long and hose management can be hard work too. /emoticons/biggrin.png

As for using a backpack and/or wfp trolley lugging water about all day long you could argue also would be easiler to use a ladder but would not be so safe

Both methods I would say can be bloody hard work so as far as that customer was concerned would maybe offered the wfp for her to try cleaning the windows herself then see if she thinks it still a lazy way to clean windows. :lol:

More to the point I bet she didn't like her windows being left wet so was quite put out by that hence why she said it was a lazy way to clean windows :rolleyes:

Back