Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Was too busy posting on here again and now have water with bubbles in it flooding out of me van down the road. Oops!/emoticons/sad.png

Well at least the van floors should be nice and clean and smell a bit better now. Lets just see how many car driver flash me or toot their horns as I go to do a gutter & fascia job with water pouring out the back of the van now. I'm sure it will not be the last time I flood me van either /emoticons/biggrin.png

The boot of my car used to be a mobile pond, with buckets of water falling over etc when I was driving. In the end I drilled a hole in the bottom of the boot so any water could drain out. I had one bloke following me once pipping his horn and flashing me. He thought I'd got a leak in me petrol tank /emoticons/biggrin.png. I just stuck my thumb up and nodded in a yeah I know I got a leak kind of way :laugh:

Well i was pulled over by the fuzz and one of them said "you do realise that you need a big sign on the back plus flashing yellow lights if your going to be cleaning the road" /emoticons/biggrin.png

My pick up just lets the water run straight out the back under the tail gate if anything is spilled /emoticons/biggrin.png

Do you have to coat the insides of vans? won't it rust them etc? the back of my pick up has like a really thick plastic lining.

Ha i am glad it is not only me! When i was cleaning i did this on such a regular basis i ended up drilling holes in my footwell to drain it lol.

Was too busy posting on here again and now have water with bubbles in it flooding out of me van down the road. Oops!/emoticons/sad.png
Well at least the van floors should be nice and clean and smell a bit better now. Lets just see how many car driver flash me or toot their horns as I go to do a gutter & fascia job with water pouring out the back of the van now. I'm sure it will not be the last time I flood me van either /emoticons/biggrin.png
You only need to start worrying when your sat in it ...and yea cap starts to float...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never bothered myself but some apply a coating to floor.

Do you have to coat the insides of vans? won't it rust them etc? the back of my pick up has like a really thick plastic lining.

suppose i wont grumble that i flooded the extension again the other night....its the waste of pure as well thats annoying..:Dbut it wont happen again ....ever....honest......

You must have a very clean extention floor then cnc /emoticons/biggrin.png

suppose i wont grumble that i flooded the extension again the other night....its the waste of pure as well thats annoying..:Dbut it wont happen again ....ever....honest......

Back