Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vans Off To Grippa Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The connect is a fab little setup, One man 500L and that has a roller system as well.

Lovely vans those new connects. Just need to wrap it and put its new private plate on it. CA11 LGB /emoticons/wink.png

The connect is a fab little setup, One man 500L and that has a roller system as well.
Lovely vans those new connects. Just need to wrap it and put its new private plate on it. CA11 LGB /emoticons/wink.png
Just traded my connect in for the custom. Was a great van. Didn't know you company is LGB, seen some videos of you pal on you tube [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks /emoticons/smile.png I will probably go for the diesel hot add on. There is the space there as it was all planned out.

However in May next year the van is 3 years old. I think by then i would maybe consider a bigger van. Something like a 340LWB high top custom and go for a 1000L Hot system. Just to see me out in comfort before i hang up my pole hehe.

I do really like the ugly transit though! They do a low roof version is the USA and i fell in love with it! Can't get it here......YET!

You won't go wrong with grippa but more importantly the crew they have working there. I think* It's Paul and Gavin who are the main engineers and they really have gone above and beyond on my van! I need to see them alright at Christmas but its a bit of a sore subject as i don't know if they are JW or not. I may have to ask Oliver lol

Ha ha I met Olivers old man this morning, Nice fella. Yeah every time

I spoke with Oliver he has been fantastic and assures me everything will be spot on, did you have a speed liner fitted by them? I asked to go 1000ltrs but my custom is too small in the back with the boiler ect so when 850ltr.

Oh wow lol, cant wait to see it matey! If you ever get stuck on anything withe the system gimme a shout (After you have tried grippa or something lol)

I am working on a couple of mods for the system, once they are done they should be ready for other customers (I am helping grippa)

Damo,

Do you know if grippa can do internal black door cards? I'm have the doors done but wondered if they could do the internal panels like this??

They don't do anything custom as such as they buy in the parts from Stephen.

On my custom I had every built from scratch so it's all custom built to my van. Then Grippa saw it and started to stock certain parts.

They use a thinner plastic sheet so they can shape to the rear doors then screw the boxes into place.

Mine was all done by templates and built to my spec which cost a lot more.

They don't do anything custom as such as they buy in the parts from Stephen.
On my custom I had every built from scratch so it's all custom built to my van. Then Grippa saw it and started to stock certain parts.

They use a thinner plastic sheet so they can shape to the rear doors then screw the boxes into place.

Mine was all done by templates and built to my spec which cost a lot more.
Ahh ok thanks pal, I won't ask the question then? I should have got in touch with Stephen before but didn't know it's wasn't a grippa thing. Guessing il put the extra door cards I'm ordering onto the wood plyline for more storage.

I'm like a kid in a sweet shop atm just making sure I haven't missed anything

Apologies for all the questions damo, just tested my water pressure 64psi from the point il be filling from. Is this a good pressure or will I need a booster pump? Cheers pal

Back