Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP streaks?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hahaha yep.....

Everytime i told him a home truth he kept on proper shouting whilst rolling up his sleeves, i was just stood there smiling, but also thinking come on pal put your money where your mouth is. My pole was fully collapsed and would of used it on him lol

I am soft as, always have been always will be

this guy sounds like a rite *** im saprised u and smacked him kier i think we have all come across the STAY OF MY PATCH GUYS wanxxxxxxrs /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah, but the sad fact is if they actually did their job correctly and had any customer relations they wouldnt have any problem lol

there is a lot of slap dash guys out there he will loose all his wrk in the end at least u will b still smiling as u pick them up bit buy bit /emoticons/biggrin.png

there is a lot of slap dash guys out there he will loose all his wrk in the end at least u will b still smiling as u pick them up bit buy bit /emoticons/biggrin.png
And thats pretty much whats happening to me. I think once neighbours look out and see someone different cleaning thier friends windows, they then take the plunge for themselves.

here is a couple of short vids of my techneeque i use an also wat to look for after u have cleaned a window its very simple once u now but some people just go 100mph an dont give a dam
tench i like it, top frames of door wiped with water turned off will give this try, usually rinse tope frame then run down glass

if you think you have problem window wipe top of frame with water off, could you go back to window when water settles then rinse just below top of window rinse twice

must say i would of rinsed all the way down door

tench i like it, top frames of door wiped with water turned off will give this try, usually rinse tope frame then run down glassif you think you have problem window wipe top of frame with water off, could you go back to window when water settles then rinse just below top of window rinse twice

must say i would of rinsed all the way down door
yes m8 in hindsite i should hav rinsed all the way down i normaly do that but was rushing a bit cos the nabers were in garden next door so i felt a bit of a numpty making the vid they probly thault i was crackers lol ,some times i rap a microfiber cloth round the brush then wipe the top if there realy bad:)

Back