Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Time To Advertise On Facebook...

petehughesy

As title says, for those who use Facebook and ate doing well from it, what times of the day do you post your advert, I've had mixed results, I either get quite a few in one night or don't get any for quite a few days, posting at the same sort of times too, I've heard some people doing really well off Facebook, mine is steady but could be alot better, I wondering if I'm posting at the wrong times

What he said ^^

Are you posting on groups or on your business page?

With the business page at night seems to be a better time for me allthough what you should be aiming to do on your business page is get people to interact with your content when someone likes or comments on it. It then shows up on there friends facebook there there commenting / like on your business page this in turn should get people clicking on to your page well that the general idea.

All I've done is created a business page, then I post my advert with a link to my business page, on as many different groups as I can

All I've done is created a business page, then I post my advert with a link to my business page, on as many different groups as I can
pete! when you go onto a group up in the top right hand side there is a search box (type into the search box window cleaner) on all the groups you visit and all the people who have posted looking for a window cleaner will appear!
i do this on a daily basis for window cleaning/ gutters etc! when posts come up from people looking for a window cleaner/gutters cleaned etc! i just respond to them and pm them my details!

i get lots of work doing it this way!

Yeah I do this also sometimes, but I find that hardly ever any people post asking for window cleaner, I'm a member of roughly 50 groups so I should pick up work regular shouldn't I?? Maybe I'm in the wrong groups lol

Yeah I do this also sometimes, but I find that hardly ever any people post asking for window cleaner, I'm a member of roughly 50 groups so I should pick up work regular shouldn't I?? Maybe I'm in the wrong groups lol
I do it on all buy&sell groups!
best time to advertise i have found is evenings between 7-10pm mon-fri and sunday afternoons.

yeah im doing it on buy and sell groups too, one thing i can get though is, on some groups when i search for window cleaning my ad doesnt come up even when ive just posted on the page, also i can do the exact same and post on another page, and when i search window cleaner my ad will come up but the date could be like a month ago, even when ive just posted, is it best to just bump your advert? i just keep copying my ad to the page every time, i dont bump

Back