Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

10 New customers out of 10 houses in a new street!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Gets the phone call to quote a house.

"Hi Damien speaking"

"Hi would like to arrange a quote for me and a few neighbors"

"Sure whats the address"

"No1 Awesome Street"

So turn up at her house and she wants a quote. Looked round and said its £18 every 5-6 weeks. Lovely she said it would be easier to just pay £20 though. So i am like are you sure? Yeah of course! Ok then thanks. My neighbors all want a quote. ALL? yes 9 out of 10. Ok i can arrange that. Well my husband installed the gates so i have a master key, So we unlock all the gates and go round. Each house is a bit different. Some are £16 some are say £21 or £23. She says everyone is happy to pay £20. So i think yeah deffo!

She has all the customers names and all their mobile numbers ready.

We talk about payment and explain about gocardless. She said well why don't you bill me for all 9 then i go collect the money from them. It gives me 5 weeks to collect it all so i aint out of pocket. I was like wow ok.

As all the gates are locked if you text me the night before i will unlock them all or you can have a master key.

So at this moment i am thinking just wow!

As i am getting ready to go a window cleaner turns up. I am thinking oh god this is too good to be true! He comes over and says "you cleaning these???" Yeah looks like it I hope i haven't just taken your work! Nah mate i work in London, i can't clean them. I was like phew he then said if your using the pure water system you can use my water. How does that work then? See that hose reel, just pull it out and plug in. Its connected to a 10,000L tank and auto fills and stops. So you cant drain it. WOW i said ok, i will give you some money if you want. Nah mate. Tell you what clean my house every time you do these and i will give you £30. £30! I said! You are giving me free water and will save me loads of time. I said all these are £20. OK mate £20 and free water! if you're sure??? Bet the hose aint long enough lol! Its 200 meters mate and its on an electric reel. I was like wow this is awesome.

So finishing talking with him and the lady comes over. My husband is sorting out the building works for the next 40 houses. There is going to be only 50 in this area. If you want i can knock round and see what i can sort out.

I was like wow i cant believe my luck then beep beep beep beep. 6am time to get up.

I had this dream this morning, i was literally in my van and heard beep beep beep. I was like i am not near anything!!! Why are the parking sensors beeping. Realised i was asleep lol

I had a dream last night that the blond one from Abba was giving me oral sex.

It was only his beard scratching my balls that woke me up :eek: /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back