Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

know any good telesales company good for us?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

I have never used or tried telemarketing but i heard its alright depend on the company. I contact a company called "Swan Bucci" i think it was called but they couldn't take me on because they were doing marketing for another company in the same area:(

Sounds like a great way to **** off potential customers, I've never met anyone that likes to recieve a call from a telemarketer.

Just approach targeted businesses yourself and introduce yourself face to face. Or try and find the relative email address and send a nice covering email introducing yourself and what your business is about, offer to go and see them in person, free quotation, free demostration if not familiar with your cleaning methods etc, think thats better than some unknown office planks calling around on your behalf who are basically getting you there to quote only, then you need to pay up a bill to them before even landing the job, well thats the way I have been told telemarketers work anyway.

Just approach targeted businesses yourself and introduce yourself face to face. Or try and find the relative email address and send a nice covering email introducing yourself and what your business is about, offer to go and see them in person, free quotation, free demostration if not familiar with your cleaning methods etc, think thats better than some unknown office planks calling around on your behalf who are basically getting you there to quote only, then you need to pay up a bill to them before even landing the job, well thats the way I have been told telemarketers work anyway.
thank for your thoughts, yeah I agree. I'm already doing canvassing but I feel we need to find other methods to promote our businesses. I think same can be said about canvassing companies, I been knocking for few weeks now but it going so slow. Thats ok I suppose because its in London and most people have window cleaners already

Back