Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gutter vac

norm

used my gutter vac for helping clear out a small fish pond of all the green **** ya get in them

sucked a load out no probs including some if not most of his tadpoles he had put in it

think i missed his fish as i did my best :specs and he was happy but i couldnt see his fish

he wants me to do it in autumn again :thumbsup:

i think if he doesnt see his fish before then this arrangement may change :rolleyes:

@norm you can get a proper vacs for this sort of work and they are not very expensive to buy either

[media]

[/media]

The auto dump makes thoses type of jobs so much easier to do for sure @norm

Did you find may live tadpoles in your vac drum when you went to empty it out?

The auto dump makes thoses type of jobs so much easier to do for sure @norm
Did you find may live tadpoles in your vac drum when you went to empty it out?
eh i waited till my custy went away for a min took the motor off had a quick look and emptied the solids when finished job down his overgrown side garden where he had said i could let the dirty water out of my vac

as it took loads of times to empty water out didnt see any tadpoles or fish but water shoots out of the emptying tube and was v.dirty so i had no chance of seeing any thing live or dead

Alas when finishing cleaning out bottom of vac a couple of tadpoles had fallen r.i.p

he showed me where he had put the frog spawn so kept well away and seen tadpoles swimming about after i had finished just didnt see any fish :eek:

Latest Posts

Back