Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who are the best Canvaser company's?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matthew Phillips

I was just reading a thread about canvassing companies and a lot of the member's were discussing that all the best canvassing company's are fully booked up. I was just wondering, who are the best company's for this?

May be of use to me one day.

Many Thanks,

Matt

Just used happy canvassing and while I haven't done all of the customers yet so far so good, expect a full review soon, but if the rest are as good as what I have done so far then absolutely spot on.

Just used happy canvassing and while I haven't done all of the customers yet so far so good, expect a full review soon, but if the rest are as good as what I have done so far then absolutely spot on.
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of rates do they charge? Many Thanks for taking part in this forum, Matt

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of rates do they charge? Many Thanks for taking part in this forum, Matt
Would be best to have a chat with them I think, a lot may depend on where you are and hpow far from them that is, but as a rough guide its around double.

Latest Posts

Back