Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

di vessels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why not ask grippa where they get that info from @gwindows?

When the pure tds of mine goes up to 1 from zero, giving the di vessel a good shake sorts those channels out and the tds goes back to zero. Will the resin last for a 30% longer life? For us no as another shake a few weeks later does nothing. A 7 liter DI vessel lasts us a year but pure from the r/o is 2ppm maximum. I'm using an old remanufactured vessel that has done 4 years to date - I'm happy with it tbh.

Maybe 18 months ago @doug atkinson from Daqua was doing some resin tests and reported that he was experimenting with another make of di vessel which performed much better.

You could give him a ring for some more info as I never heard or read of the outcome. If memory serves me he has a different make of di vessel on his site now.

DAQUA - Suppliers of DI Vessels - Complete and Filled with Resin

Mope. I have a blue one. Old and the new black one. And both. Change ppm the same time. As their both running on two different lines together

Back