Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shurflo Pump Connectors

SPCleaning

I am re building the system in my newly acquired old Toyota Hiace Van, my other van's engine died. For some reason one the connectors that attach the pump to the hose is leaking. I have refitted it three times but still a fine jet of water is shooting across the van. So I need a new one. I have searched different companies but without knowing their proper name I am coming up with all sorts of things but not the black wingnut and white nozzle that I want.

Anyone know what they are called and which company could get me one in the post asap?

Sp I'm sorting out my van at mo

I've never done any wiring but want do it all

Do you remove the pressure switch wires been told it's better for the pumps but my old ones had them fitted

I'll be using spring controllers with built in pressure switch

Sp I'm sorting out my van at moI've never done any wiring but want do it all

Do you remove the pressure switch wires been told it's better for the pumps but my old ones had them fitted

I never have removed them, and everything has worked just fine.

Sp I'm sorting out my van at moI've never done any wiring but want do it all

It doesn't make a difference to the pumps. It's just a generic micro switch in the switch that gets pressed when the pressure builds up regardless of wether its wired up or not. If you've got a good controller its not necessary but it won't hurt if it's wired up as long as it's adjusted so it doesn't kick in before your controller does.

Back