Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gas hot water system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What do or would you choose?

• No dont bother

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bear in mind im no expert at this .......... and far from it but if it was me i wouldn't go for the sure clean one i could be wrong but it looks like one of the cheap ones you can pick up from ebay for 100-200 but with the pricetag of 800 and nice box to cover your gas bottle! if it were me looking for a hot system id definatly be looking at something like this as this is similar if not the same as whats in my thermpure and il vouch by webasto is big name also known worldwide so you wont go far wrong with them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Webasto-Thermo-Top-DIESEL-WATER-HEATER-12V-Boat-timer-5kW-6-MONTHS-WARRANTY-/221332392872

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have had an L5 for about 4 years and always use it. I have a carbon monoxide alarm in the van and it's never gone off (yes, I test the alarm!)

I bought a gaslow refillable 6kg gas cylinder so instead of rip-off Calor prices, I only spend £8 on filling it with LPG from a petrol station.

By the way, Arthur: Making coffee with water that's been through a DI? No thanks!

Back