Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners reinforced pole hose

Thing with it is that it's cheap enough to buy n try. Been getting samples of other hose n it's all more expensive n none of it feels good, had a sample that seemed exactly same as gardiners but twice the price

just arrived, anyone got any tips on coiling /uncoiling etc so it lays flat
As daveyboy said it should be good to use from the reel. However if it does still have some coil memory, then unrolling it and laying it all out and leaving overnight should get rid of it.

Not all hoses are the same /emoticons/smile.png - All of our PVC hoses are made in the UK to very high standards from virgin PVC compounds
just on the off chance alex, have you any details of where you got the soft yellow hose that you used to supply, so i can maybe blag a sample off them, the 100mts i got when you discontinued it has just run out

just on the off chance alex, have you any details of where you got the soft yellow hose that you used to supply, so i can maybe blag a sample off them, the 100mts i got when you discontinued it has just run out
It was a firm in Taiwan - MOQ 100,000m - We stopped using them several years ago as their quality became inconsistent - we then switched to a more reliable, albeit more expensive, UK supplier.

The stuff that you bought was not meant to be that soft, which is why we had to sell it off as soft pole hose and it was the final straw for the firm supplying us!

just arrived, anyone got any tips on coiling /uncoiling etc so it lays flat
Good luck with it. It looks the part, but not that good IMO. Much prefer Gardiners all season pole hose.

There's probably better out there but much dearer. All season is great value pole hose

It was a firm in Taiwan - MOQ 100,000m - We stopped using them several years ago as their quality became inconsistent - we then switched to a more reliable, albeit more expensive, UK supplier.
The stuff that you bought was not meant to be that soft, which is why we had to sell it off as soft pole hose and it was the final straw for the firm supplying us!
oh right. thats really weird then alex because its the best hose i've ever had & it's lasted me years, i've been using about 60ft for a 25 ft pole & it hardly ever kinks up badly. its not great with a univalve on hot days but still ok or at least it was, all gone now :gush:

Back