Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Malicious Facebook Reviews

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Leeds

just got a proper random, fake and malicious review. How do I get rid of it? I've reported it to fb but it looks plausible to a stranger.

Furious! Had a great record since this!

******, not nice is it mate... I'm expecting a load when my vans got graphics on... Lots of bitches in Stoke.. if you click on it, should take you to profile then try blocking the person from your page & that should do it..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That's the main thing that puts me off fb. Hope it dies down whatever was said, maybe ask your best customers to post a positive review? A few of them should put the negative review to bed

That's the main thing that puts me off fb. Hope it dies down whatever was said, maybe ask your best customers to post a positive review? A few of them should put the negative review to bed
I've got 9 reviews that are 5 star, and then just one guy saying Horrible company worst ever etc. It looks fake, but it brings star rating down that's all /emoticons/sad.png

Can't stand Facebook ...if it's get u work then fine but all I found was it's for dossers who want stuff for nothing ..it's for people with too much time on there hands causing hassle via the net.not a bit of social media for me don't need it don't want it.just my opinion lol...

I disabled reviews on my Facebook after I had a couple of bad reviews. There is no way to delete them individually so that's the only thing you can do.

It only takes 1 bad review out of 10 to put people off so I decided to stop it

I had one on my google plus as well, it's so frustrating I have had 100s of really happy customers and no one bothers to leave a review but if someone's not happy they are straight on there posting about it

its a tough one. i guess one or two not great reviews make the company seem human and not fake perfect. but obvious attacks are just wrong!!

found this template letter for Defamation of character, might send it to him and see if he takes his review of.

Iv had an idea of posting cards when clean asking existing customers to review. That way when someone googles window cleaner Bradford or bd** when I come up in results people can see the reviews. But for new customers I only wanna ask for review after about 6 months as by then we've established rapport and that its a regular customer not a Messer. If regulars review then less likely to get bad reviews.

Look at it another way @meridion

If you get reviews on your Google my Business page,say 8 reviews and they are all 5 star..

Google still only gives you an aggregate of 4.8 or something cos it expects if you had a lot of reviews you'd get the odd bad one basically. So as you point out,people don't expect perfection but it's annoying

If I were you I'd pm the reviewer,get lots of my other customers to leave good reviews or as Adam done bin the function..it is a good selling point having reviews though

@JBC88 all my reviews came from first clean or second clean. I used a first clean ticket with info about my services and a link to the business page...

They all left 5 stars.

Imagine the state some of those windows were in,and how happy they were to actually see out their windows haha.

Or the ones who had a bad windy and binned him,and now their frames and doors are nice and clean. On this first clean they notice the impact the most.

I honestly got not a bad review at all,and when I (inevitably) get a bad one like meridion I'll feel **** too I guess.

Need to be careful with that idea. For example on my profile it is linked to my business under the 'works at section' not hard to see what I do

If you decide to delete the reviews altogether, take a screen shot of the good ones first and post them on your feed.

Back