Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Squeegee/Applicator suggestions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey all,

Been using Unger's ErgoTec Ninja now for about 3 years running and this one is showing it's battle wounds. Wondered what everyone is using at the min? I don't need the pivot action on the ninja but I like it's bulky weight and longer handle than the Ettore range or the cheaper squeegees from Facelift etc.

Moerman is an option so what are your experiences with theirs?

Recommendations please /emoticons/smile.png

I use moerman applicator, sleeve and squeegees, find they work well for me. My father in law uses ettore progrip range and there not to bad. Cant get on with ungers ergotec range though

I use moerman applicator, sleeve and squeegees, find they work well for me. My father in law uses ettore progrip range and there not to bad. Cant get on with ungers ergotec range though
At the min I have the Moerman Liquidator + Fliq in my WCW basket as this looks pretty slick and fast (anything to speed up my day), and costs a bit less than replacing the Ninja in its entirety again.

Went off Ettore a few years ago, found them really cheap and not very durable.

Are you using Moerman's own rubber? How are you finding that? I normally use the Facelift stuff.

If i wasn't using the liquidators i would go back to ettore quick release handles and modded channels and my modded s channels and ergotec handles

It's good mate

Plus you can swivel it if you need to to get that extra bit of reach if you need it

go with sorbo quicksilver channels and sorbo spc handle + sorbo rubbers all superior build quality and will last years if not the whole career (not the rubber ofcourse)

the applicator i can recommend unger monzoon sleeve with ergotec handle, just keep a bucket close as the monzoon dont hold water that good.

Applicator i would go for moerman microfibre as it scrubs very well but is soft and holds lots of water

At the min I have the Moerman Liquidator + Fliq in my WCW basket as this looks pretty slick and fast (anything to speed up my day), and costs a bit less than replacing the Ninja in its entirety again.
Went off Ettore a few years ago, found them really cheap and not very durable.

Are you using Moerman's own rubber? How are you finding that? I normally use the Facelift stuff.
I use razr red as other rubbers ive usd only last a couple of days!

For me I use Unger Ergotec[green handle] and have done for years I just did not like the liquidators.

I use Unger green or ninja applicator covers and black dimond rubber.

This is what I find works best for me

Back