Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do Or Dont I?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

ummm, got to plan a days cleaning and on this bit of the round i have to text about 1/4 of them to let them know im coming so they can leave money and leave side gates un-locked, but on checking weather forcast its ment to be raining all day.

so do i text them and tell them im coming, on the chance it wont rain that much or

do i just let it go on to tuesday???

Wear a wetsuit then. Simples....
no pass on that one too! i know they say you can work in the rain and its fine, but i dont like to, i still dont trust it enough to. muck can be washed off the house itself and onto the glas resulting in to become spotty again. did it once, it wasnt hard rain but i still had to go back to 3-4 houses due to them having problems, so i dont bother now

no pass on that one too! i know they say you can work in the rain and its fine, but i dont like to, i still dont trust it enough to. muck can be washed off the house itself and onto the glas resulting in to become spotty again. did it once, it wasnt hard rain but i still had to go back to 3-4 houses due to them having problems, so i dont bother now
First of me hearing of this happening I must admit. You very rarely see water running down the side of the house and then on to the glass

First of me hearing of this happening I must admit. You very rarely see water running down the side of the house and then on to the glass
really? i see rain water running down the sides of house all the time here, depends what way the wind is blowing etc, not so much the upstairs, its all the down stairs ones

clean in the rain mate i worked in heavy rain before

its gotta be done mate /emoticons/wink.png

lololol

it does mate when u got bills to pay /emoticons/tongue.png but not for u.. cos your loaded by the looks of it lol

it does mate when u got bills to pay /emoticons/tongue.png but not for u.. cos your loaded by the looks of it lol
not really, i just move it onto the next day and do the paper work and office stuff on a wet day, plus i have other jobs that i can do on wet days! lol got 2-3 days of deccorating to fit in on wet days! lol

what if it rains all week /emoticons/ohmy.png lol
i just book in the work i have thats indoors and do that instead, got a few jobs that people are happy to wait for, so even if it is p@ssing it down i can still work and make money! lol

i thought youd be well use to working in the rain rc coming from a construction backround ,once the rain not hitting the glass im out cleaning away

that dont matter, non of my customers mind its not like you have a set date to do them, so if i cant work one day, it all gets moved on a day, simple as that.

not saying you would, but if you get ill from working in the cold or rain, then you can work at all and then you loose time that way.

really? i see rain water running down the sides of house all the time here, depends what way the wind is blowing etc, not so much the upstairs, its all the down stairs ones
No need to be a smart **** about it lol. I clearly ment running down from the wall, then on to the windows. It normally drops off, rather that run in to where the windows are.

i thought youd be well use to working in the rain rc coming from a construction backround ,once the rain not hitting the glass im out cleaning away
yer i have come form that background, but didnt work outside all the time, had other lads for that! lol 70% of my work in the past 10 years have been indoor ones,

No need to be a smart **** about it lol. I clearly ment running down from the wall, then on to the windows. It normally drops off, rather that run in to where the windows are.
lol depends what way the rain in going, if it is coming down at an angle with the wind blowing the water running down can go onto the windows, like the big patio doors and larger windows.

good rain gear and i find no problem,i worked on sites and if you refused to work in the rain then youd be down the road with no job

Back