Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are you allowed to put business cards on atm machines?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It'll just look like litter, not the image you want to present. That said, when I was first starting up I would go into the alcoves of a church and pin my flyers on the small notice boards they have there- think I may have even partially covered up a famine appeal poster once.

Shop windows should suffice that angle Christian? If they put them near the door handle my thinking is it draws more attention. Business cards on their desks at the chip and pin machine too.

Plus, only think your likely to cover there is a two year old missing cat poster so not as criminally charged as tolish' method...

It'll just look like litter, not the image you want to present. That said, when I was first starting up I would go into the alcoves of a church and pin my flyers on the small notice boards they have there- think I may have even partially covered up a famine appeal poster once.
reminds me,hows the religious governor/pervert who got gnarley with you?. has he gone down yet ?

reminds me,hows the religious governor/pervert who got gnarley with you?. has he gone down yet ?
Haha, should be fine, I've not lost the contract or anything. Worst that will probably happen is that I'll be told I'm not aloud to clean on Sunday. On the plus side, I'm probably the first person there to ever stand up to him, so he's probably still Angy to this day, I'll be ready and keeping an eye out for him next time though.

Atm cash machines are cleaned regular, Nationwide window cleaning have the contract for about 3 major banks can't remember who has the others the cards would just get removed and binned you would waste your time and money putting them there.

i used to go to homebase and drop leaflets by the cleaning stuff. even went to sainsburys and put leaflets in papers lol another one is fliers on windows of car parks.

i used to go to homebase and drop leaflets by the cleaning stuff. even went to sainsburys and put leaflets in papers lol another one is fliers on windows of car parks.
i used to lob a handfull on the newspaper stand lol not done that for ages maybe i should

i used to lob a handfull on the newspaper stand lol not done that for ages maybe i should

I wouldnt put owt on cars, you could get done for damaging the car or littering when they throw it off

no not littering, the law states if you place it on the car and they take it off and chuck it down they are the ones littering because they chucked it down. same as if you saw someone drop something and you picked it up then decided you didnt want to bin it, you get done for littering. you have to actually get caught littering to be done. ( studied law for 5 years )

OH but dont do it on cars in tesco sainsburys etc, they will call the police. those car parks are not public.

I wouldn't do it personally. But another thing I see over here that is totally inappropriate is , guys slamming up sticker flyers on people's hallway doors to the flats ! ... It's SO rude :mad:, now they have to spend time getting rid of the goo on the glass ,even if there not interested. I don't really think it's the recipe for a good costumer -relation. :whistle::whistle:

Back