Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Interesting Read

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hard to get a good price round me (Leeds) £6-7 for 3 bed and thats pushing it to many tramps doing them for 3.50 my grandad charged that 20 years ago!!

Yeah I seen that before aswell.

Intresting reading what everyone else says on that page.

Used to use that forum ages ages ago. Trying to find ways to save money/make money and look for work.

yeah some dirty prices on there how do they do it?£3.00 a house its just not poss if your legit even if you arnt legit i still dont see how you make a living its just daft and dam right stupid and its them lot that make us lot look expensive

Get a grip guys, it's from 2008. Five years ago!!

I charge what I think's reasonable to stay in business, if I was getting those prices I'd be in a different profession.

Get a grip guys, it's from 2008. Five years ago!!
I charge what I think's reasonable to stay in business, if I was getting those prices I'd be in a different profession.
true but i still see and hear of those prices round me.

those prices on that thread are still the same /emoticons/smile.png maybe a pound extra on a few houses... but down north some people clean fronts for as little as 2 kwid /emoticons/mellow.png lol

Back