Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loads Of Work Coming In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

deano13

iv pick up 63 new customers in the last five weeks and thats with out the ones iv past on to other windys

just knocked doors around three of the weakest areas I have and just by people seeing me in the street

Well done deano keep it up mate dont pass to many on tho make sure you get them every month first because you tend to get messed about in this game lol ... /emoticons/smile.png

im ok mate iv got about 600 customers and my round are compact so I only give away whats not on my rounds

im going to have a month off canvassing now to get all the new cleans out the way and re jig my rounds and see where I am

when I read the post I thought that was a lot but since the beginning of February I have gained about 67 (7 where one off cleans) so it works out to 60 new customers, and I have 3 quotes for tomorrow.

Lost a quote today because I just did not have time to get to her and quote her so she said leave it...

since january ive gaine 50 customers... not bad for me /emoticons/smile.png

about 12 of them are from canvassing others are from word of mouth etc

when I read the post I thought that was a lot but since the beginning of February I have gained about 67 (7 where one off cleans) so it works out to 60 new customers, and I have 3 quotes for tomorrow.
Lost a quote today because I just did not have time to get to her and quote her so she said leave it...
Sounds like a lucky escape lol!

ive had 4 calls yesetrday for quotes... i was running late id text the customer and tell them im busy ill be a bit late sorry and they reply back saying no problem

so i went to each house to price 4 jobs up... all in different areas... but its gotta be done ! and done 1 today.... had to drive about 10 miles from my house just to price a job up but its gotta be done

ive had 4 calls yesetrday for quotes... i was running late id text the customer and tell them im busy ill be a bit late sorry and they reply back saying no problem
so i went to each house to price 4 jobs up... all in different areas... but its gotta be done ! and done 1 today.... had to drive about 10 miles from my house just to price a job up but its gotta be done
10 miles, outch, I will only work in a 5 mile radius. I have a regular customer and he recommended me but she was 10 miles away so I said sorry. Dont get me wrong if I was not in london I would have driven there but there is plenty of work to be had within 5 miles.

Back