Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Big Show -- Who's Attending?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Morning chaps.

Just curious as to who's attending the show in Sept for sure. I know I originally said no but turns out I am as not on holiday till 15th.

I believe so far it's:

@Solarpanelcleanington

@Roland

@Jamesndc + old man?

@Bucko Jr & Sr.

@Posh

/emoticons/tongue.png

No doubt a good few others so if you're in put your name up and so we know who's who. Perhaps @mark m can sort a meet n greet for forum lads at the bar perhaps?

P.S. if you are going bring a fat wallet. /emoticons/smile.png)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am going. Kipping over on the day of the show so i can have a few drinks after spending copious amounts of money.

Anyway, the big show is the week after in London. Its national gingers day! Big meet up of us belonging to the superior race :thumbsup:
Unless the sun is out in which case you'll all be hiding in the shade somewhere

My missus treated me to 4 days in Venice back in April, so being the gentleman I am, I will return the favour by whisking her up to the convention. Some women don't know how lucky they are /emoticons/smile.png

I will be there and am looking to upgrade my gutter clearing equipment so hope there will be some there.

Latest Posts

Back