Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

:] id help if i was closer nice little number that :]
It`s a great job my probably my most profitable and best job i have just a shame it is only once a year and i will do it no problems but i still fill hungover lol heavy weekend i am just in one of those moaning moods

54 vans nice 1, how much you charge per van? My site has a few hundred and there is thousands in the parks around ours!! Never seen a company doing it just the owners but most are old now!

niccccce i like that **** lol

i'm goign to send an email out offering my services :]

how do you clean them ?

That's a good 4 days wage for you mark, could imagine it gets a little monotonous.

Can you spray them virosol if they are a state

I'm sure there will be one of your great mini video's on how to clean a caravan coming soon.

That's a good 4 days wage for you mark, could imagine it gets a little monotonous.

Can you spray them virosol if they are a state
I was thinking of a video lol and you can not believe how monotonous it is

How did you get them all? My park won't really be busy til June onwards. And I'm sure the owner would be wanting something from it as they are miserable f**kers! That's great coin mate, I'd take the following week off lol

Most of the caravans are privately owned and the people are retired so they seem to be down regular so they want them done as asap i have also got 4 more to do in the park round the corner this is the first time i will do them so i am going to do these Saturday and hopefully meet a few new customers. The really big parks near me get done by some big boy company in weymouth i have been in touch but they are happy with them at moment but they said i am first on the list hope that is true there must be 1000`s plus

are you power washing the exterior then? im sorry i dont understand haha. i assumed you meant just cleaning the windows but not at £30.... i dont think i'd be moaning at that hungerover or not lol

Think you just use wfp Lee I would anyways, a to powerful pressure washer can give a caravan damp by slightly opening the seals, also a good way to sell it to people the main cause of damp on caravans is lack of cleaning and moss build up pulls the seals away allowing water to get in.

Back