Buying Round

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by torchwood-uk, Jul 11, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. torchwood-uk

torchwood-uk Guest

Has anyone had the seller sign some kind of business contract/agreement when buying a round? if so can i have a look at it. Also what percentage of customers would you expect to lose when buying a round? basically it is a window round that has been established for many years. It is 400 odd props but i would only be interested in buying half. The two of them have stuggled to do the volume and it has been taking 8 weeks to do a 4 week round for the past 8 months.

I would plan to do upstairs wfp and downstairs trad for the time being, all the props have been done trad before, so customers would not be used to wfp. I would plan to give everyone a leaflet explaining it on the 1st clean, also some of the props are under priced.