Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

crew vans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

any of you run a crew van for your workers/family ? i have a Partner with rear seats thinking of getting the next size up ,looking for opinions on crewvans- cheers!

I think you're the only one here who employs several people, the only other guy I think was the Hot Wash geezer.

I don't employ people, but check out the VW Caddy Maxi with the rear seats. I reckon this would fit the bill. I've got the caddy maxi van and its served me well for the past 3 years.

Suppose it all depends if you are planning in the near future to do wfp work aswell as would need a much larger crew cab type van.

no plans to go the wfp route , too much of my work is on the council estates where theyre hostile to it.

if i did go wfp id need a minibus to carry workers plus tank. hows about an old single decker !

The way things are going staff wise a minibus doesn't sound a bad idea. /emoticons/wink.png

Back