Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad Gear

Definitely it holds a lot of water and is very soft

Feels like velvet but is microfibre so scrubs well

Definitely it holds a lot of water and is very softFeels like velvet but is microfibre so scrubs well
I think you and your washer are getting a bit to cosy for my liking daveyboy1 lol

I do tink the moerman blue applicator sleeve is the best i haveHolds a lot of water and the microfibre scrubs well
It is a great sleeve indeed. The lad is using it along with the ettore tbar. I wish every tbar had a little scrubbing pad on the end, so useful. My ninja ones do also but they're a bit worn out now.

It can hold a lot of water without actually dripping everywhere which is what i like

It can be damp but due to the thickness of the pile it will do a whole house inside like that

I bought a Pulex kit and found it fine (dog eared it), but have a wagtail (can't get to grips with it yet) and also purchased a couple of Liquidators last week to try out. Wish someone would make and orange brand, as that's my colours!

I bought a Pulex kit and found it fine (dog eared it), but have a wagtail (can't get to grips with it yet) and also purchased a couple of Liquidators last week to try out. Wish someone would make and orange brand, as that's my colours!
Nought wrong with it really, its just not got the bells n whistles of the others mentioned. Its budget professional gear, but still professional nontheless. I think my bucket (w/lid) is pulex, and thats very well made.

Yeah, I got them as part of a kit I bought, was a good buy for a startup with few customers. Need to keep practicing with the liquidator but haven't had much chance as been doing gutter clears. Managed to get another FSG so doing not too bad.

I have an fsg you can have

Quoted it sky high..she wants it doing

I still don't want it

I tried to pass it on to a couple of windies round that way and guess what?? They don't want it either

Although I actually managed to do a gutter clear today on the wrong bloody house!!! Haha how stupid can you be, there i was busily clearing away and then walked passed the front door low and behold a number 9!!! Was meant to be 10, stuck a card through the door and explained that they now have clear gutters lol

And I'm very surprised of the lack of Windies that don't do gutters up here. Doing my aunts tomorrow (she still wants to pay me!!) and says her windie won't touch them. Strange

Although I actually managed to do a gutter clear today on the wrong bloody house!!! Haha how stupid can you be, there i was busily clearing away and then walked passed the front door low and behold a number 9!!! Was meant to be 10, stuck a card through the door and explained that they now have clear gutters lol
LOL.:laugh:

Don't feel bad mate, I nearly painted the front of the wrong house.

Firemen eh ? .......they'll put us ALL out of a job . Next thing you know they'll learn how to drive.....God help us

Firemen eh ? .......they'll put us ALL out of a job . Next thing you know they'll learn how to drive.....God help us
Haha, yeah I drive the Engines too (only driver on my watch) could be worse (a wfp'er joining the brigade only to realise they have to use ladders again haha)

The reason i don't want it is it is a townhouse so 3 storey with full width conservatory round the back

Wants gutters doing which i would have to borrow my mates big ladders as i sold mine. .his are 2 section but big enough to do gutters on a 3 storey house

Old school bleedin heavy jobbies

Stopped doing p.i.t.a jobs like that ages ago

Haha, there's an idea, could offer a special inside window clean and strip down to the waist with my fire kit on
Christ man....you've not thought of this?

If you need an agent just let me know....Lord knows dis wide bouy geddin 2 old

Back