Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

400 Customers By End Of August

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Set myself a goal of hitting 400 mark by the end of August so have got around 30 to get by thn but haven't got much time to canvass. So Iv decided to get van sign written up next week and put few advertisements out there n maybe hire young lad to leaflet drop. I'm startin to think 30 customers that way is way to ambitious

You could get 30 is a few ***hts canvassing pal, either you, or pal a lad to go knocking for you.. Iv had 30 odds last 2 times I been out- probs 4-5 hours.. Well done on the 400 mark!!

Jesus Shaun how on earth have you gotten that many already ???

You havent been going long have you ? I thought i was doing well and i only been officially been going just coming up to 2 weeks

and have 40 customers so far .

Gav u going canvassing today ? ive got a massive estate to go on :rolleyes: Went on their last ***ht for like 30-40 mins and got £27.00 (3 customers) of monthly work

The estate is massive some people have been in for 5 years... some have been in for 1,2 years... and some have been in for like a few months... am goign to go on their today and smash it ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I may do depends how i feel , im feeling rather tired today .

But if i do go im going to target £50.00 again .

That is my target every time i go out .

Not bad Gav even if u get £20.00 worth of work thats good... as long as u gain & gain then its all good

Shaun thats a good idea i havent had any calls yet from my van... and my van is really smart mate its eye catching.... BUT.... i got flagged down a few days ago by a man and give him a quote and got him as a regular customer /emoticons/smile.png

So wasnt to bad /emoticons/smile.png :)

Set myself a goal of hitting 400 mark by the end of August so have got around 30 to get by thn but haven't got much time to canvass. So Iv decided to get van sign written up next week and put few advertisements out there n maybe hire young lad to leaflet drop. I'm startin to think 30 customers that way is way to ambitious
Shaun,

How many of the 400 custies did the canvasser you recently used get you for the 2k's worth of work ?

Majority of thm mate I have lot of fronts on terraced houses tht I charge 5 quid for but if I had my wish thts all id do thy tht easy. I had a very small round before he canvessed for me mate. I'm actually thinking about next year setting another van away and getting him back upto build me another good round

Back