Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ground Mounted Solar Panel Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jackdot

I am going to look at a small solar farm tomorrow and wanted your opinions on the 'going rate' per panel for cleaning ground mounted solar panels. I think this one has 1000 ground mounted. Also approx 270 on farm buildings.

Work it out how long it'll take you and how much do you want to earn per hour if it'll take you 3 days working 10 hours a day and there is 1000 panels charge how much you want your hourly rate say your hourly rate is £60 what you'd normally earn window cleaning then charge £1800

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I wonder is it popular to hire some service to clean the panels and if it's profitable as a business, some of my neighbors have it but they clean it themselves as I know

I am going to look at a small solar farm tomorrow and wanted your opinions on the 'going rate' per panel for cleaning ground mounted solar panels. I think this one has 1000 ground mounted. Also approx 270 on farm buildings.
How much water can you produce and carry ?

How far is your supply of pure water away from the site ? 

Do you have PLI ? 

Double or triple the amount of time you have calculated 

I do believe @Pjjis the best expert reference PV Farm cleaning 

How much water can you produce and carry ?

How far is your supply of pure water away from the site ? 

Do you have PLI ? 

Double or triple the amount of time you have calculated 

I do believe @Pjjis the best expert reference PV Farm cleaning 
We gave up all our contracts for  commercial solar farms , we all hated doing them , we also had 400 meters of hose each to reach down some rows and financially we just didn’t earn enough from it so I didn’t bother renewing the contracts , funnily enough had 3 emails last week asking me to do stuff for them again but won’t be doing it , it’s hard work , boring, need tons of water , working in muddy fields this time of year , getting vans in and out is a pain , it’s just not worth doing  as far as Ime concerned we still do a few privately owned arrays of a few thousand panels and obviously domestic but that it . 

Back