Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£5 Notes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Anybody else noticed nearly every £5 note is tatty and worn or has been ripped / corner missing etc.... Seems to be less of them about as well nowadays lol

Wait till big H comes on after he will tell you he will have a pocket full today he had 7 new cleans lol, now you say it tho I very rarely see one these days :-/

I could explain why £5 notes tend to be tatty but will do only if requested as I can't be bothered typing lol

I have fresh fivers over here too, certanly does beat coins, there used to be not a lot about, but then the banks started to pump back into the economy, in some banks you can get out a fiver! also sometimes if you take cash out say £50 then sometimes it will dispense that out in five pound notes..

sick as this may sound i collect £5 notes lol

well save for my boy so every £5 i get goes into my safe in his money box lol

lets just say 1k looks like a lot of cash in £5s lol

but ya thay are tatty but i got a load of nice 1s to

I had one in the last 12 months - don't see many. Had Scottish notes on odd occasion and even had an old 10p a few weeks back - my god they were enourmous lol

When i was working on the cranes we used to get paid cash an guaranteed we used to have a minimum of 10 x 50's in our wages every week . To be honest it was a pain in the backside trying to spend them no one would have them from you and if they did they were over cautious calling bloody managers etc to check them.

i once left a bird years ago and her dad payed me out for half the house contents and **** like that a good few k in £50 notes a went straight to the travel agent and went booked a mad one away lol

Back