Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mains Water Pressure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dth

Hi

Does any body know how much mains pressure you need to fill an RO system, im thinking of moving but ive just checked the mains pressure at the new pad and its ****.

Moved to water fed pole forum.

In future please post all water fed pole related posts in the WFP (Water Fed Pole) forum thanks!

We have all got to keep you admin blokes on your toes. Anyhow gives you something to do and all that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Moved to water fed pole forum.
In future please post all water fed pole related posts in the WFP (Water Fed Pole) forum thanks!

i get about 0.5-1.0 bar and i live in a flat. woman below me gets more coz shes lower down.

Hi
Does any body know how much mains pressure you need to fill an RO system, im thinking of moving but ive just checked the mains pressure at the new pad and its ****.
what sort of pad is it dth anything like round by us just turn up the stop tap under sink or if that don't work turn up the one on the back street under the metal plate that says water needs a t bar to do it

what sort of pad is it dth anything like round by us just turn up the stop tap under sink or if that don't work turn up the one on the back street under the metal plate that says water needs a t bar to do it
Will try it mate. Cheers

Back