Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custom uPVC Cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

did it romeve tiger stripes m8 on the fs bords ? its hard to c from the pic ide like to try some if ude be willin to send be some to test /emoticons/wink.png

this great news damo

funnily enough there's a few ppl selling new cleaning chems now on fb so on thursday i asked if any of them would get rid of tiger stripes with just spray,dwell & brush instead of ladders & sponges.

1 lad answered straight away saying well some are harder to get off than others so maybe - sounds like no to me - although he bums up the gear he sells like its nuclear

another said he'd never needed magic sponges but never said his stuff would do it

lee martin from bladeright said his multipurpose tfr would get rid of them & i believe him but if i was selling stuff that would be my first selling point

so i think i'll leave it till yours is available

Just to be clear here. I am not selling it

I am paying to have mixed made. Testing them.

Then reporting back.

Once it's perfected. People can then order direct from the company. Not me.

All safety sheets are in place per mix.

It's costing £36 a litre.

Just to be clear here. I am not selling it
I am paying to have mixed made. Testing them.

Then reporting back.

Once it's perfected. People can then order direct from the company. Not me.

All safety sheets are in place per mix.

It's costing £36 a litre.
oh right , still if it gets rid of stripes it will be a good seller

Not interested in making money.

Fed up of under performing cleaners and so called "suppliers" fleecing window cleaners /emoticons/smile.png

may i ask @Damo who is fleecing window cleaners just so i dont get fleeced /emoticons/biggrin.png as im allways buying stuff to try fiel free to pm me if its not something u wana post on forum:thumbsup:

may i ask @Damo who is fleecing window cleaners just so i dont get fleeced /emoticons/biggrin.png as im allways buying stuff to try fiel free to pm me if its not something u wana post on forum:thumbsup:
its not happening on here - but on fb theres a lot of stuff being sold as the next window/upvc cleaning miracle & also some fan jets specifically for getting rid of spores lmao..i think i our line of work we are all looking for the next thing to make it easier & so are a bit susceptible to mad claims about new products

there is a guy selling this brush its blue for upvc (scott ) not shore if there any good my friend brought one and its now for sale !!wandering if this is one of them crapy things for sale on fb?

there is a guy selling this brush its blue for upvc (scott ) not shore if there any good my friend brought one and its now for sale !!wandering if this is one of them crapy things for sale on fb?
lol i got one of those it is good for corners and fsg but its not turbo unless on full or on a tap & doesn't save you water but now there are oversprays etc etc etc

Back