Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what questions do you ask

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

when taking on a new customer that hasn't had there window clean for a long time, i'm not talking about a two up two down, say an 800k house! you obviously are wondering why they haven't been cleaned in along time you want them to be monthly:D or every 8 weeks at worst... but you don't want to be ripped off just doing a one of clean. your insight would be appreciated

Always do the first clean as a one off price. That way, when they tell you they want regular cleaning and then start to mess you about, you've not lost out busting your Balls , first time round. [emoji106].

Any decent customer will agree, especially if they are Minging and haven't been cleaned for years.

Most big houses aren't worth it, they don't want to pay for windows, only for mercs and beemers. [emoji38]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I generally don't ask questions, just state what I do & the prices - simple as that.

I do state quite emphatically that's it's a regular service & if it's a 1 off that they want then I'm not the company for them.

For regular payment you could say you only take Gocardless.

(BTW, a 2 up 2 down is in the 800k price range round here [emoji23])

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

When i quote i State that the price is for 4-8-12 Weekly only. I dont charge ekstra for first cleans, but if they want a one off ,ill say buzz off .:hehehe:

All new custys have to sign up to GoCardless before the first clean commences otherwise no and I charge 50% for first cleans and a minimum of £25.00 for one offs because I don't want them /emoticons/tongue.png

Back