Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i think its very overpriced for what it is , if i remember right i think they are using a nilfisk vac and if you search around online id say you buy the vac a lot cheaper and the same would apply to a set of carbon poles and camera . ive seen there video and its very professional but thats part of what you would be paying for . id reckon if you shop around you could put your own set up together for about 700 to 800 quid

Thanks for that. I looked at omni pole 4200w which seems about the same price and the gutter sucker /emoticons/smile.png I want good quality, carbon poles and the option of high internal cleaning with brush attachments at a fair price, I don't want much do I /emoticons/smile.png) great advice on here.:specs

Aqau fed for the poles light as anything Mark is the owner he's a top man, don't spend thousands when you can spend £300 for a 3000 watt vac that is good enough /emoticons/smile.png

Back