Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpacks

Nigel rees

Hi guys

I clean trad but thinking about a backpack just for fascia and gutter cleaning are they worth having for just gutters and fascias tho. Was thinking if they are good going forward I could then add the extras slowly to be able to do Windows,

Any advice much appreciated

Thanks nig.

Yes, i did 4 sfg jobs yesterday with mine, halved the time it used to take me, next thing on my list is a decent trad pole ans a progutter set, should save me some more time

i used a backpack for windows for years even after i got a van & tank. now 2 of us share a van mount & backpack & i have a separate backpack for chemicals,

Thanks guys think I might invest in one I'll have a look at prices,

I've got a Harris pole and pro gutter tools for inside the gutters and thinking the back pack will help the outside cleaning of them.

Filling them up doesn't bother me, probably takes longer sometimes to move a van, reel, unreel, unsnag. I wouldn't prioritize cleaning facias, that's hard work if you want it clean windows instead and take on fascias if you want.

@Nigel rees did you get the backpack if so which did you go for I'm in same boat . @Green Pro Clean Ltd any links on possible back pack for myself looking for a 28ft pole pack pack brush type set using tap water for doing fsg as trad
Hi

I Havant bought one yet I'm still cleaning off my ladders, been lucky so far that I've had easy access to gutters and fascists,but prob only a matter of time before I'll need to clean over a conservatory I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.

HiI Havant bought one yet I'm still cleaning off my ladders, been lucky so far that I've had easy access to gutters and fascists,but prob only a matter of time before I'll need to clean over a conservatory I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.
I see ! I took the plunge and just bought the back pack etc I allready a job booked in full gutter soffit fascia for 250 so it's payed for itself and I hope will pay for itself many times over with conservatory cleans in future

Back