Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Trousers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

So for the last 7-8 years I've worn Snickers trousers, Dark Blue, as the rest of my uniform is dark blue.

But am having a change of mind about colours and am going grey.

At this moment in time although I love Snicks I can't be paying £55 for a pair of work trousers, so on eBay there are these by Baratec:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Baratec-Mens-Cargo-Combat-Work-Wear-Trousers-Pants-Knee-Pad-Pockets-Black-/180734938428?pt=UK_Men_s_Trousers&var=480067118987&hash=item2a14a44d3c

Has anyone worn these or does anyone wear these now at work, do they last, are thy strong? Do they keep colour and are they warm?

Or if you don't what trousers do you wear?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have been testing these for around 2 months, they are AWESOME. just put in an order last week. We all wear the trousers and shorts in black.

Summer is no excuse for shorts.

They look nice, but not in grey.lol
https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/7423-work-wear-trousers/

The ones Belfast has mentioned is what we use, they are amazing!!

Its jeans or shorts for me. I made a big mistake the other day.......it was cool in the morning so I put my jeans on. By lunchtime it was sunny and roasting. I had no shorts to change into, so it was betty swallocks time!

I personally wear trousers all year round, doesn't bother me in the summer as long as I have a polo shirt on, and no, I never go topless either.

I'm hard core.

I personally wear trousers all year round, doesn't bother me in the summer as long as I have a polo shirt on, and no, I never go topless either.

I'm hard core.
I went bare belly on a few jobs last week.. Just too warm, but it was great..

I'm hard core.
......or embarrassed :Image3: :Image13: .

Latest Posts

Back