Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advertising in Town centre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BigFoot

I've been offered a market stall free of charge promoting local business. The towns population is about 35-40,000. Really pleased to get the pitch as it was a bit of a punt and aimed at traders selling produce on the day but for some reason I've got the stall.

Any way opinions on what sort of things you think I could do to make it look good and sing up new customers or generate leads for business growth?

I'm interested to see how it goes and wondering if anyone has done similar and what sorts of results you had.

Side note: not a geographically large town and will hopefully build around the leads I generate.

you need a local loudmouth on the stall . can sit there sing your praises hand out flyers even take bookings [on commision] and praps have family members coming n going so not alone long .youd not have to pay much , free burgers from a nearby stall maybe - likely she would love it

Ill probably take my trolly down for display and binder of before and after shots, anything to keep them talking to create a buzz around the stall.

if you have any before and after pics i would have them ready to flaunt in a folder/portfolio and i would have also a screen shot or print off of positive reviews from say facebook page also a offer that isnt really an offer like if you offered %20 off power washing services voucher if you book before say 30/06/2016

Latest Posts

Back