Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

So how do you all go about using it to gain work?

Just now all my work is coming from posting in groups but I have started picking work up from my business page.

What Ive done is had a few competitions, which were.

A meal for 2 on valentines day for ''Like''

Current one is a 30.00 gift voucher for a photography shoot (very talented and popular on facebook)

All they had to do was ''Like'' my business page. The ''Likes'' have shot up and Ive started pulling in more work from my business page. On top of that I now have a small audience if you will of 390 people.

I did another small comp there earlier I bought a Euro millions ticket and told everyone if they ''Like'' the page and shared the post I would split what ever I won from it again the likes and shares shot up Im hoping Ill get one or 2 enquiry's before the draw tonight.

http://www.facebook.com/MKCleaners89

its ok to get likes thats the easy bit coz everyone likes pages on facebook for the sake of it, its getting that into work. i offered the get a free clean if you get 5 friends or family members who have a min 5 cleans. that way i just over price the 5 custys they got me by a quid and in the 5 cleans its paid for so i aint made a loss.

its ok to get likes thats the easy bit coz everyone likes pages on facebook for the sake of it, its getting that into work. i offered the get a free clean if you get 5 friends or family members who have a min 5 cleans. that way i just over price the 5 custys they got me by a quid and in the 5 cleans its paid for so i aint made a loss.
You kidding me? Likes is not easy not unless is a brand name or its been advertised. Turning it in to work should be easy well if there in need of your services it will be. All you eed to do is update your page with some pictures, offers or incentives and thats you on the right track. If they got me one customer I would give them a free clean, 5 seems to much hard work

Hmm something else I could have done was add my URL to the description of the lottery ticket that way when everyone sharing it. There would be a few clicking on it out of curiosity

nah you got facebook addict, and half the ppl who ended up liking my page were kids, i think my page ended up with something like 483 but i deleted half of them coz they were teenagers. once one adds u there mates see and add you and it starts a chain reaction, in the end i just set up a normal fb page with my business but it wouldnt let me put just do my windows as a name, so i ended up with just-do my-windows lol

ill give you a tip, if ur single join a dating site like i did. find all the women over 35 and message them asking if they need a window cleaner, i know its a dating site but i did this, its called clever marketing. i gained about 11 jobs from that and some new friends who added me on fb.

ill give you a tip, if ur single join a dating site like i did. find all the women over 35 and message them asking if they need a window cleaner, i know its a dating site but i did this, its called clever marketing. i gained about 11 jobs from that and some new friends who added me on fb.
Im engaged now (proposed on valentines day) and ive got a kid lol. Not dating sites for me bud

well get ya birds permission and get her to do the messaging for ya lol you can say looking for friends

Jdmw is right , mainly kids they like n e fin on fbk
Like I stated before thats probably branded products or services. I do it too, when I see something I have bought or like but thats only when it shows up as a sponsored listing. I dont set out looking for stuff to like...
What Im doing is different as my stats have shown its not young people thats liking it. Each to there own.

Back