Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wind puts a stop to play

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had to sack it off today

I had 8 first cleans booked in. I did 5 of them and they were a nightmare.

Now i never normally check my work that closely but as they were first cleans i wanted them to be a good job. Well after they had dried a lot of windows were a mess with bits blown up onto them. I had to text all the customers to warn them. Well i have two to re clean next week as they wernt happy with them. The other 3 ive had to put off till next week as its forcast wind and rain possibly snow tomorrow so cant risk it. Waste of time today would have been better off leafletting or something and lesson learnt, wind is much more of a problem than light rain imo.

Its turning into a nightmare month for me, vans knackered, skint from christmas, forked out for a canvasser and now cant get owt done with this bloody weather lol it better be a good spring

Worked every day so far full days.

Heavy showers mon & tue today bitterly cold.

Wfp in the wind is no good as you can't really control the rinse and all the dust in the air sticks to the glass when it's wet, rain any day for me, horses for courses

Thankfully got a full day in wind wasn't as bad were I was working but I did chose re-schedule my work for today in less exposed areas .

i got a full days work in today touching cloth a bit this afternoon up the ladder ! as i know tomorrows due bad weather i'm working saturday should be better weather and i'm going to put a dent in to my 2k flyers that arrived today 2 and meeting a chapy for rang me for a roof clean in the afternoon :eek:

Sacked tomorrow off already. Heavy rain from 10:00 and heavy snow from 15:00. The road up to our house is on a very steep hill. I might go sledging in the afternoon :cool:

Sacked tomorrow off already. Heavy rain from 10:00 and heavy snow from 15:00. The road up to our house is on a very steep hill. I might go sledging in the afternoon :cool:
What the weather people haven't said about the snow coming in the south east tomorrow evening, is whether its going to settle or not.

Because, obviously, this could bugger up friday

Latest Posts

Back