Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purefreedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive literally just got back in from setting mine up. Got it delivered today. Need to give the RO unit a rinse out for a couple of hours tomoz before I test it.

What system you looking at?

Value for money?Just looking for advice to set up from scratch from traditional.
If you're doing a DIY, then you'll find some of their stuff good value. When I did my DIY, I bought hose reel, Rectus 21 tap and Shurflo pump off them. I bought a controller from cleaning spot, tank off eBay and battery off eBay

If you're doing DIY then yeah I agree with Tuffers, take bits from everywhere. Go wherever is cheapest for individual bits. That seems to be the most common route. Saying that when I first got all my kit I priced it all up as cheap as I could while still ordering good parts, but from several different companies. The just to try my hand I went to several companies and asked the if they would match my total figure to get it all as a job lot from them. One company, www.surecleansystems.com said yes. So he took my parts list which I had priced up and matched it. It's also noteworthy that you often get charged delivery on smaller items. So when you order from loads of places you are paying delivery multiple times. Where as when you order a job lot from one place you often get a deal on delivery for ordering so much. At the time I was so happy with surecleansystems that I've continued to order from them ever since. I have an account with them these days. I've also found cleaningspot and RO man to be very helpful. Very few people know RO's like ROman. RO man did me a discount on filters by ordering them in bulk.

I have pure freedom 1000 ltr static and two man pump system. I really like it! Looks good, Simply plug and play /emoticons/smile.png

Back