Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing WFP Work

steveeeg64

Hello All

I have been out of window cleaning for a good few years now, but making a comeback. Does anyone know what the going rate for a 4 bed Detached on a new estate should be please? (it is in Sheffield - not that should make too much difference; but some people are keen to hang on to their money round these parts)

It would be cleaned by WFP system including the frames and sills; a thorough job, not a bodge it and scarper clean.

Thank You All

yep still not moving off a tenner...

there are a lot of tight wads around here..

I was on a two mill house today and he came in with the shopping and had bought the reduced price bread..:rofl:

and he doesnt drive around much in his top end audi but his toyota starlet which I am not sure has had an mot for a long time..but...he is a lordship so the law is different for them...:rofl:

Haven't you already asked this question? Or was it someone else...

But for me its around the £18-20 mark

But totally depends on size/type of windows and how many windows they have...

Last edited by a moderator:
Between £8 and £12.
You will get trad guys doing it for £5. If it's anything like my area. (Central Scotland)

Wow that is cheap!!!

What a difference in price!

Then again to rent a two bed house round here is £650-750 a month.

Prices have to be high down south

I charge £10 for three bed semi-detached I don't do any four beds but would probably charge around the £15 mark, I also have windys round me that charge £5 for three bed semi but hasn't stopped me picking up work you pay peanuts you get monkeys!!!

Back