Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS reading of water with detergent in it

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie, It is made by Titan labs, I personally swear by GG4 (Glas Gleam) for my trad work.
Fender, what are you on? I change a rubber every house? good luck with that, lucky if I change a rubber every month mate, no need, I don't mash them up that quick.
Green you must spend half your day changing rubber!!!!and spend a fortune hahaha

No he's saying fender changes his rubber every house!!!

I can't believe this thread has gone on. Lines are caused by bad squeegeeing. We've all done & am sure we all still do. Now & again. Or worn ends on the rubber. Nonsense in my opinion about this pure water scientific experiment. But hey each to his own.

Which still wouldn't be as good as if they were using clean water, even if they were gods no less. Or even people like you, who mindlessly change a blade every house (wow).

No he's saying fender changes his rubber every house!!!
I can't believe this thread has gone on. Lines are caused by bad squeegeeing. We've all done & am sure we all still do. Now & again. Or worn ends on the rubber. Nonsense in my opinion about this pure water scientific experiment. But hey each to his own.
Who is Posh? :rofl:

Back