Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ebay Add

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol the git stole my idea!

I always knew there was a niche for a window cleaner that sold hair accessories and baby shoes on the side!! HA! Darn it! :rolleyes: :lol:

Lol the git stole my idea!

I always knew there was a niche for a window cleaner that sold hair accessories and baby shoes on the side!! HA! Darn it! :rolleyes: :lol:
lol should of got in there first!!!

lol should of got in there first!!!
Lol I know, I know!

Looks like i'm stuck with plan B:

"Recycled toilet paper from 10p per roll (used ONLY once) Best seller!!

A wide variety of pickled eggs, gerkins, and onions from 25p per jar.

"The very best of Roy Orbison" cassette tape collection - to highest bidder!

FREEEEEEEEEE foot massage after every 5th gutter clean!"

Gutted............can't see it working to be honest..........

Lol I know, I know!

Looks like i'm stuck with plan B:

"Recycled toilet paper from 10p per roll (used ONLY once) Best seller!!

A wide variety of pickled eggs, gerkins, and onions from 25p per jar.

"The very best of Roy Orbison" cassette tape collection - to highest bidder!

FREEEEEEEEEE foot massage after every 5th gutter clean!"
can i have 3 rolls of toilet paper, 2 jars of eggs, and 4 jars of onions please???

oh can you also clean my gutters 5 times????

can i have 3 rolls of toilet paper, 2 jars of eggs, and 4 jars of onions please???

oh can you also clean my gutters 5 times????
Ohhh, ive heard you're a sh1t payer Richard and never pay on time!? Always saying you've set up a standing order when you haven't!!

Shame, I'm afraid i'll have to drop ya before I've even signed you up pal! /emoticons/ohmy.png Hehe

As the saying goes "drop one, gain two more"

So moving on...............females only for the gutter cleans please!!!! /emoticons/wink.png

Ohhh, ive heard you're a sh1t payer Richard and never pay on time!? Always saying you've set up a standing order when you haven't!!

Shame, I'm afraid i'll have to drop ya before I've even signed you up pal! /emoticons/ohmy.png Hehe

As the saying goes "drop one, gain two more"

So moving on...............females only for the gutter cleans please!!!! /emoticons/wink.png
but i have just set a standing order up :rolleyes: honest!!

lol :lol: /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png

WTF is he on lol, I can picture his van with hair and baby shoes hanging off the backdoors, he can get many customers, ground floor only no leaded windows

WTF is he on lol, I can picture his van with hair and baby shoes hanging off the backdoors, he can get many customers, ground floor only no leaded windows
I think he will be in a wee yellow van with ''Independent Trading'' on the side

So u going to make room in your van for some shoes etc now??

Latest Posts

Back