Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water cleaning systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rich wain

Hi everyone

I've just been made redundant from work and I have got a bit of money, I've been window cleaning for a couple months on the weekends for a bit extra money just using a bucket and squeegee but now I want to go full time cleaning and looking to buy a pure water cleaning system on a trolley, I am just asking for advice on what to buy and where from and any other advice on going it alone

Thank you

Make a trolley set up yourself and then buy the best ro you can afford

You should be able to make enough water to work all day with no problems

Diy trolleys are easy to do and you can find links on here to a few builds

If you can do DIY then thats a good option. Or if you want to get up and running buy a backpack and stick it on a collapsible trolleyhttp://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pure-water-systems/portable-systems/the-gardiner-backpack/new-gardiner-pure-water-backpack-v3-22-litre.html

slx25 pole from gardiners- good all rounder http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/telescopic-poles/slx-ii-carbon-fibre-pole/pole-slx-25.html

or buy a pump box?

Only a suggestion though, your decision, i'm indecisive.

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure

Kobold make cheap backpacks on ebay

The facelift ones are made by them but cost a lot more for the name

It even says kobold on the plastic

you can do fulltime windowcleaning with a squeegee, bucket and ladder too. just saying, muh cheaper option.

you can do fulltime windowcleaning with a squeegee, bucket and ladder too. just saying, muh cheaper option.
Have to agree 100% with Jacob There are far too many people who go out buy a wtp and hey presto there a window cleaner. Learn to use a squeegee it will help you in the long run there are lots of jobs out there were you have to use a squeegee.

It would suck to have 2grand(or whatever) of equipment, and not even have enough work to pay a single days wage. Learning to trad well will serve you in the long run. Theres enough second hand wfp equipment on ebay already from folk that gave up on the huge investment put forth. In the early days work is very hard to come by.

I love my wfp but trad has seen me right for 26 years

Even if you wfp tops and trad bottoms to save water you need the skill or like someone on here recently broke his pole and couldn't work for 2 days as no ladders or trad experience

I haven't got my big ladders anymore but if it happened to me the wagtail and harris pole would come out and I'd still be earning

Back