Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's Friday Night, What You Drinking?

just back from stealth collection mrs sitting with dance mums on:(

and just drank a pint of pure orange

Yep I'm striving to be tea total too but I lack alot of willpower.

I am tea total. Or more accurately coffee and fizzy juice total. I'll have to do a couple of hours tomorrow, then that me done for the week.

i also have wrk to morrow but im having a bottol of red all to me self:D us devonshire dumplins like a drink /emoticons/wink.png ill have to have a breakfast role frm the grease truck to morrow to line me stumic for a days graft:D

Best you don't get pulled over by the fuzz in the morning then as you could still fail a breathalyser test

i also have wrk to morrow but im having a bottol of red all to me self:D us devonshire dumplins like a drink /emoticons/wink.png ill have to have a breakfast role frm the grease truck to morrow to line me stumic for a days graft:D

Now I fancy a full engligh breakfast french stick:D

i wont leave the house till 9 grease truck about 3 minits away ill b fine i usly stuff my face after a drink

oh yeh...with you on that....when we first got married we just added every type of spirit bit by bit to the weekly shop....then we drank them all one by one....not on the same night of course so me not really care what it is....it rounds off the week.....tonight, for the third night,oops, bells whisky and orange juice and a touch of spirulina....he he he weill its really healthy and good for you spirulina but it just tastes like ...... and you canna taste it with the whisky....white wine would be pino grigio...think me and mrs j like to drink that....its great at 11 in the morning as you clean the windas....or liferberbiltch.....oh for gods sake its german and i canna spell it but i do like it.....

I went out and was on the IPA all night. Working all day today but will be looking forward to a few pints of homebrew tonight and some apple wine!
I'm going to start this home brew lark. I used to make bitter and add more sugar to make it stronger. It tasted rank :puke:

I'm going to start this home brew lark. I used to make bitter and add more sugar to make it stronger. It tasted rank :puke:
yeh i was only a kid when i did it and it was kinda naughty to have alcohol in my bedroom but the taste wasnt exactly boddies....

Well after a full days work i am on my first pint of admirals reserve and it tastes delicious.....just over 5%. Home brew is different now tuffers. You can brew some real quality beers and i cannot describe the feeling of content i get when i look at my two full barrels.

Ps.....the wife likes my two full barrels as well!

Back