Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Perfect Setup

Joe

If you could afford it & had the round to support it, what would your ideal setup be?

I would love the following:

Wfp Van: VW Transporter sportline black, with a 650 grippamaz 2 man system as a WFP system and 2x 22ft SLX 2x 35ft SLX 2x 50ft SMAX

Trad Van: Vw Caddy all black with all unger gear, 2x 11ft double pointers & 2x 8ft pointers

What about you guys?

Get subbies to do all the work for me and I just sit on my **** taking a cut for every job they do would be my perfect setup.

Oh that's what nationals do /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wc/car cleaning vans - vw caddy in silver(sporty one with the side bars along the sills) with the sliding door side all kitted out with trad stuff and spares. Inside/round the back would be the tank inside with the poles an wfp bits and car cleaning bits. There would be an exit and entry point for wfp hidden under rear bumper so van can stay locked.

Main van for all round cleaning - vw transporter in silver (again the sporty one), double sliding doors, both racked out, one side window cleaning, the other will be car cleaning, inside will be the tank setup, carpet cleaning stuff, office cleaning stuff, end of lease cleaning stuff.

And the high pressure wash stuff will be on a trailer that is matches to the style/colour if he vans.

Ill sit at home and relax, while they go work for me for 7ph lol

I can dream anyway

Wc/car cleaning vans - vw caddy in silver(sporty one with the side bars along the sills) with the sliding door side all kitted out with trad stuff and spares. Inside/round the back would be the tank inside with the poles an wfp bits and car cleaning bits. There would be an exit and entry point for wfp hidden under rear bumper so van can stay locked.
Main van for all round cleaning - vw transporter in silver (again the sporty one), double sliding doors, both racked out, one side window cleaning, the other will be car cleaning, inside will be the tank setup, carpet cleaning stuff, office cleaning stuff, end of lease cleaning stuff.

And the high pressure wash stuff will be on a trailer that is matches to the style/colour if he vans.

Ill sit at home and relax, while they go work for me for 7ph lol

I can dream anyway
i will borrow yours lol

Bugatti veyron with trad gear in passenger seat no ladders with car sign written lol

Back