carbon fibre or High Modulus Carbon Fibre

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jay, Nov 12, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jay

jay Guest

Hi WC's need to get a 60 foot pole or more and I wanted to ask your expert opioion modulus carbon fibre or carbon fibre what is better and what manufactor would you say are the best with customer care after you purchase the pole off them.
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Oct 18, 2011
    Used 2 different poles, one was a CF Facelift Pole, the other was a streamline pole, not sure on the materials, FaceLift I preferred, but never dealt with much customer care,lol.
  3. High Modulus Carbon Fibre is FAR stronger and from a H&S viewpoint is the only material poles should really be made out of to be used at that height. Higher tensile strength and wont snap under higher pressure loads.

I sell up to 75ft HM poles. If your interested, give me a bell and I'll try and sort you out with a deal. always just an email or a phone call away to help out with any queries.

All the best, Jeremy