Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cardiff area window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BigFoot

A young lad i know is interested in window cleaning (20-21) and would like to learn the trade working with other window cleaners. He is initially willing to work unpaid a day or two a week. 

Would anyone be interested or willing to help, lives near Howells school in the city.

let me know and I’ll send contact details etc.

Anyway he could get over to Neath? If he could, I would be willing to help out

Thanks Dale, I don’t think he could, transport is an issue For him, not got driving license and public transport is just so slow and unreliable outside of the city centre 

hopefully one of the city boys will try him out.

thanks for the kind offer ? 

Hello you fellows! Unfortunately there’s barely enough room in the van for two of us + rucksacks flasks and God knows what else. 

The best thing he can do in my opinion is watch youtube videos, join the forum, and practise on his own windows with trad gear Or water fed pole whatever he’s got.

i didnt have any training whatsoever before i started i went in completely blind and just got used to it as i worked ?

I'm actually moving down to Cardiff as we speak and will have quite a few first cleans to do in the week after next. Probably at least a day.

Van is in for repairs at the minute so I'm currently in my car, so would be mainly traditional. Would take the backpack for a few jobs so could get a bit of experience with WFP but it obviously wouldn't be a van set up.

The car isn't massive, so with 2 people and all the equipment it would be a bit of a squeeze. Probably would be a bit of a different experience with one of the more experienced guys (they might know a few things that I don't), but yeah, welcome to come a long for at least a day, maybe two. 

Back