Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

None payer sorted.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Would like to thank green pro and others who have posted on this topic before, as I used a variation of letter you have put on the site.

Customer owed for two cleans. Repeated emails asking for payment were ignored.

At 7pm tonight I sent an email.

Hi Mrs ## after several attempts to collect the outstanding balance of £24 for window cleaning and receiveing no reply at all. We are now adding a £40 administration charge to the account. This will then be sent to small claims court witch could incur more fees.

Just got email back. No apology just check bank account money sent.

It is literally ten minutes before email.

Thanks again to those whos advice I used.

First time I have had to do this an it worked brilliantly.

I usually remind half a dozen times before dumping and sending out the letter.

Sent about 10 letters uo to now and got paid from about 7 after the letter. Others I just let it go too much hassle

Yeah,its almost like some think its a great excuse to delay payment (using bacs)
My favorite excuse from non payers when I end up on their door step is 'we just had a baby'

I always reply 'well it's not mine!' Gets them every time.

My other is when I send a text reminder and they reply 'we are currently on holiday and I will sort this when I get back.'

It would take them less time to log on to bank or paypal and just pay instead of replying to text. /emoticons/smile.png)

Last edited by a moderator:
If they've paid you before by bacs, it takes less than a minute to send money over. Does my head in.

Or the PayPal ones that forget your PayPal after already sending it for the last few months..yeah right, check your sent money bit, all info is obviously there.

Would like to thank green pro and others who have posted on this topic before, as I used a variation of letter you have put on the site.Customer owed for two cleans. Repeated emails asking for payment were ignored.

At 7pm tonight I sent an email.

Hi Mrs ## after several attempts to collect the outstanding balance of £24 for window cleaning and receiveing no reply at all. We are now adding a £40 administration charge to the account. This will then be sent to small claims court witch could incur more fees.

Just got email back. No apology just check bank account money sent.

It is literally ten minutes before email.

Thanks again to those whos advice I used.

First time I have had to do this an it worked brilliantly.
Did they pay the £40 admin charge as well?

I'd rather they didn't pay. Greatly satisfying creating round there in the dark and put dog poo on their house and door handles. Underneath of course so they don't see it!!

Latest Posts

Back