Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Explanation

Belfastcleaning

Have been Searching to find out the exact process of the reach and wash system! Could someone make a tutorial??

Like from the tap in my garden? Where does the water go? Then the process til it's coming out the pole on to the glass? Tap>di?>ro?>tank>pump>pole? I'm lost

Got a van, is there any point in having 2 water tanks?

Hate being stupid but I just can't figure it out.

If you're in a hard water area, you'll need an RO filter & store the water in an IBC tank. If soft area, then just DI. So the process would be something like this-

Tap>RO (if need be)>IBC tank(if need be)>Tank in van>Pump>DI filter?Hose reel>Pole.

Hope that helps?

Cheers, lol that's what I needed, waiting on TDS meter coming.

Water company tell me its soft/moderate soft. What sort of limit would you need the ro? The 1 I was recommended is £500 odds!

Cheers buddy! It is all still very a confusing setup!! Lol. Can the ppm of water rise after it has been treated? Hoping this tds meter arrives today.

it is a little confusing when you don't know but it is fairly straight forward. watch some of mark m's videos in the video section etc this may help a little too.

moving to window cleaning chat area. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cheers mate, For some Reason I can't watch all the vids on my iPhone so will get laptop on to***ht. Once I get everything set up I was maybe going to ask a local company that uses wfp to take me out a day just to see it all working.

yes that is a good idea, i did the same went out for the day with another company. you learn so much more hands on.

I don't put my di vessel in van I link it straight to tap of house does this make any difference?

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xpayuy
No, doesnt make any difference mate, just make sure you know when the resin is about to go off, as you could end up with a tank full of 'un-pure' water. It also takes longer to fill your tank this way, but that may not be an issue.

Tds meter arrived today! Been in my mas all day and she was out so just got it about half hour ago!! Flew home to check my water tap lol, I done 2 sample, 1st came out 040ppm 2nd was 035ppm.

Would I need an ro? Or will a di vessel do me?

Back