Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp wishlist

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dmw

Having given the April wfp change over a lot of thought on looking at a newish Peugeot partner (850 kg) 500 litre xline di van mount( Tds is 70 ppm). Gardiner 25slx pole . Xline how and reels. Telescopic ladder for flat roofs .as I don't want to carry the ladder on the van in case they think they have the option of trad (which they don't). Also we have good water pressure here how long to fill the tank. ? And it may seem daft ,but is the water purified as it goes in the tank or out on the job? And I do mostly compact residential suburban streets .and also ,are the hoses up to traffic running over them or do I do one side then the other. once again many thanks for any input.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

From what you've said about the van mount, it sounds like you will be purifying on demand, ie filling your tank with tap water and then making pure as it goes through the DI in the van.

Try not to have your hose crossing busy roads. A cyclist might fall off his bike going over your hose. In fact scratch that, run your hose over roads where cyclists ride their bikes :laugh: (They do my head in)

I have seen a hose get wrapped around a car wheel before and drag my mate 20ft because he had it around his shoulder, luckily he was OK but the hose was dead

Buyer beware.

X-line are not exactly known for their customer care (or answering the phone once hes got your cash)

I believe it was @Trev81 spent many thousands with them only to find this out.

Sexy looking systems but if you're new to it I suggest a supplier with after sales support.

If you want to buy rather than make a system i can't find any fault with grippatank

Xline i have heard nothing but bad things about customer service etc

If you want to buy rather than make a system i can't find any fault with grippatankXline i have heard nothing but bad things about customer service etc
O.k , I'll check with Grippatank and see what they can do for me, anyone recommend any other suppliers?

Back