Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aworka Question

Poles Apart

I've more or less got to grips with this, but one problem I have encountered is when I click on paid on the mobile app when I get home it's not paid on the laptop main site shirley you don't have to manually input them again?

I've more or less got to grips with this, but one problem I have encountered is when I click on paid on the mobile app when I get home it's not paid on the laptop main site shirley you don't have to manually input them again?
No, you need to sync it on the mobile first

In the messaging section on the setting page you have to put in your smpt server?

You may need to contact Paul for this

In the messaging section on the setting page you have to put in your smpt server?You may need to contact Paul for this
You only input SMPT if you want to send invoices from your own email address Aworker sends them for you but I can't understand how you can view the emails on Aworker think I may have sent invoices repeatedly by accident as Aworker doesn't notify you that they have gone.

Back